Thursday, September 9, 2010

Girl Time!

Adam is a brave man! In the middle of August he decided to take an all boy trip to Portland to visit family and hang out before school started. That left Kennedy and I at home for a dreamy 6 days!! I worked on lots of projects, played with Kennedy, cleaned, went shopping, and spent some girl time with girlfriends. It was almost as good as a tropical paradise vacation! It took me back to the days when I just had Caden. Kennedy and I had some great bonding time and we enjoyed sleeping in and taking naps. Here's a picture of us after a little shopping spree. We had a fun 6 days together! Thank you Adam and all the family who helped on the Ptld side!! I'm thinking this may need to become a ritual?!

1 comment:

carol said...

Oh Seri! You are as gorgeous as ever! And Kennedy is just as beautiful. I'm jealous of your girl week. I was just catching up on your blog, looks like a busy fall! I hope your little boy is feeling better and all is well with you guys.