I am VERY VERY PLEASED to announce the Mr. Gabe Cope is officially potty-trained!! Training this boy was a dream! Seriously! I thought we'd have to put on pull-ups at night and during naptime, but by the 3rd day, I was realizing I was wasting pull-ups because this boy knew what to do! Four days after we started we had to take a road trip and were on vacation for a week, and I thought I'd have to start over again, but I didn't!! He'd say, "I no want pull-ups, just my unnerwear"!! He's done amazingly well and he always tells me when he needs to go!
Thank you Mr. Gabo for being so cooperative in this department! 3 down and 1 to go! Yay!
4 comments:
WOW Seri!! You've been one busy Mom!!
Congrats to Gabe on the potty! HOORAY!!
Tell the boys HI for us!
Johnson's :)
Gabe is one smart boy! Glad it turned out being so easy for you - after all, you deserve it! Way to go Big Boy Gabe!
So jealous of all your catching up, I need to big time! LOVE that goggle picture with Gabe the babe! Glad he is a potty training champ!!
My sister didn't do my blog, she just directed me to a site (Leelou Blogs) for a template. (I broke down and paid for one!)
Hope you had a fun time tonight, i will talk to you tomorrow!
YIPEEEEEEE!!!!! Let's have a "Potty Party!~"
Post a Comment