This past weekend Kennedy was blessed by her daddy! We had a fun and busy weekend with family and cousins! We are very grateful for their support and the efforts they made to make it a great weekend! Thank you everyone!! Even though the weather wasn't the best, I think the kids still had fun!! Here are some pictures from the event!
What a fun and memorable weekend with that beautiful princess and her darling brothers. You can tell from the pix that the cousins had soooo much fun together. Thanks for a wonderful lunch - you did a great job!
2 comments:
Seri~ I'm glad I got to see you yesterday! Kennedy is so cute! I love her blessing pictures! Can't wait to celebrate for your birthday!
What a fun and memorable weekend with that beautiful princess and her darling brothers. You can tell from the pix that the cousins had soooo much fun together. Thanks for a wonderful lunch - you did a great job!
Post a Comment