Last week Kennedy had her 2 month check up (she now weighs 9 lb 11 oz) which meant getting her first set of shots. She did pretty well considering...never a fun moment for me. As the nurse was applying the cotton ball to one of the pokies and getting the bandaids put on, I glanced down at her legs and was pleasantly surprised to see these................... GIRL bandaids! Something I've never bought or had in my house EVER! I couldn't believe they were pink girly barbie bandaids! So cute and fun.... just a reminder to me of how fun this pink adventure is and will be. (from my camera phone)


As for a funny from Tan...We were both admiring Kennedy's half smile.
Tan: Yeah Mom, it's like she's saying "What up Jazz!"
Me: Who's Jazz?
Tan: I just made it up!

This was taken a few days ago...she's getting big but is still small!
2 comments:
She is REALLY REALLY darling!
when i saw her at church, i couldn't believe how tiny she still is. considering the fact that i had almost 9 lb babies! and of course, i love the pink!
Post a Comment