Friday, April 23, 2010

Miss Kennedy

Sunday was my first time back to church in 6 weeks. It was good to be back and people enjoyed actually getting to see this Kennedy that they had just heard about. As we were sitting on the pew waiting for Sacrament Mtg to begin - Caden and Tanner were fighting over who got to sit next to her. I had to give up my spot so Tanner could be on the other side of her carseat. I wish I could have taken a picture -- they both had their hands on their side of the carseat making sure it didn't go anywhere. Classic bodyguards! I hope they will always want to protect her the rest of her life! So there we were sitting as a family of 6. 6? Really? That sounds like a very big family! Wow... So here are some pictures of her first Sunday dress getting ready with her brothers who were adoring her. This dress was oh so small and newborn size, and the top fit great, but obviously the length is a little short. She had to wear it at least once, though! She's a hard size to fit right now - the other 0-3 mo dresses are too big still!

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Adorable! My boys also fight over their sister. I don't know what it is about little sisters that is so irresistible, but I find it hard not to want my turn with her too. You're family is way too cute!

Jackie said...

She's looking so cute! Would you hire those body guards for the next 18years...just like Aaron was yours??? Or was he!!!

krista said...

oh man, wish i would have been sitting in back of you guys. that is so sweet! and you really have the cutest little family, sounds crazy to say a family of 6!!

Anonymous said...

Her huge tights are cracking me up!

Jill said...

She is so beautiful, and getting so big!

Natalie said...

Allyson has that dress, cute. Glad that you got to go back to church(that darn H1N1 in Boise) I bet she had lots of googly eyes lovin her.