
A friend of mine has her own photography business, and I asked her to do Kennedy's newborn pics. After 3 hours and 45 minutes, mission accomplished! Miss K did not like to be repositioned while she was trying to sleep! Gaby has featured a few pics from Kennedy's album on the front page of her website. You can check it out at:
http://gabrielawalkerphotography.com/
6 comments:
Love the pics of the little princess - especially with the little tierra! Gaby did a great job! Every pic is adorable!
Oh my!!! Does she look like Caden, which means she looks like Mom's side of the family. She is darling and those picutres are simply awesome. Enjoy your short time with your baby girl because they grow up too fast and move away with their babies!!! Bree and Jessica said one day that they are doing just what they want to do and they are happier than they ever dreamed being Moms and wives.
Those are so so so dang cute. To die for. Are you just dying over them all!!! Too fun :)
LOVE ALL OF THEM, what a great photographer!I saw a similar pose (the one you used for your announcement) that I am going to use for some pictures of Ally. My sister bought a new camera so she is going to take them. I want to wait to pay a professional for our family ones this summer.
Kennedy looks adorable, great colors too!
Cute pictures!!! I went and saw the site and also love the tiarra. I can see her brothers in her, she fits right into the Cope look. How fun for you to play dress-up every day! :)
gaby really did a great job on these, i love them! and kennedy is such a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment