Saturday, April 3, 2010

Almost 4 weeks....

Wow..4 weeks! Really? We are kind of in a hibernation state where we've kept her in for this first month to avoid all the yucky viruses and germs that are going around. I think she's really changed a lot in the last 2 weeks and I can see she is really filling out now...thanks to all these feedings! She is a great baby and thankfully her brothers are adoring her every minute. They fight over who gets to kiss her, hold her, or feed her and sometimes we have to set the timer to make it all even! Gabe has been much more pleasant to be around the last couple of days. He was going through a rough phase where he just wanted me to hold him. I think he's now adjusted and realizes he's not the baby any more. Adam's mom and sister came last week to meet Kennedy. The boys enjoyed getting out every day and doing some fun things--especially going to the skate park practically every day! Thanks Nana and Mir! You were a great help!









3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh she is sooo cute! That hair is darling!! She still looks so tiny. I am glad you have survived the first 4 weeks, it does fly by. Also, I hibernated for about 2 1/2 months with my December baby, it is all good. Noboday wants a sick little baby. I hear the little lady is up to 4 oz. We can't wait to meet her:)

Natalie said...

She is sure feeling out and looking so cute. You always have her in the cutest clothes and I am in love with your blankets...seriously they are super duper cute! Hope you are getting some rest? I won't lie...having a new baby is hard work...I am beat. I am sure you relate so well too.

Jackie said...

She has changed so much and getting cuter by the minute! What a doll! Loving all the cute clothes - she wears them all very well!