I love this outfit on her and just had to post this pic!
This morning Miss K had her second PKU test :( and was weighed. I am happy to say this little girl is gaining weight and all this feeding is paying off! She weighed in at 6 pounds 4 ounces and is doing GREAT! We love you Kennedy!
8 comments:
Such a doll! Such a tiny little lady as well. I am glad she is doing well, and you too. I hope all is well with the feeding:) I am loving all of this pink!!
Can't believe she is 2 weeks old now. She has changed so much and getting cuter every minute. She sure looks good in PINK!
Seri, She is really growing up!!! She still eating alot? Kennedy is really all girl!!! our those sweet boys still enamored by the little one?
She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Love ya!
she is so so so so so so cute!!!!!
She really is a beauty! I love her eyes!
I swear I already left a comment??? Guess not, I must be tired! I love her outfit, LOVE IT!!I hope she is a good baby for ya!! I think the first few months are a huge adjustment for Mom's and for baby. We will just have to rely on each other for support to get us through this crazy thing called motherhood.
she is darling!!! I can see a change between the 1st and 2nd week. Hope you are doing well and resting when you can.
Post a Comment