Miss Kennedy arrived Monday at 2:13 p.m. weighing in at 6 lbs even and 20 inches long! She is SO sweet and we are so in love with her! We just got home from the hospital and of course her sweet brothers came rushing in to look at her in her carseat. They love holding her and looking at her. She is a really good baby so far and we're praying it stays that way! Here are a few pics of our new beginning together!
i seriously got teary eyed looking at all these pictures. she is just perfect, and i am just so so happy for you! and by the way, she totally looks like gabe to me. can't wait to come meet her!
What a beautiful little girl! Congrats! And Seri, who ever looks that good going home from the hospital? Holy Cow. I am a nurse in labor and delivery and know for a fact that no one looks that good going home!
Bring on the pink. That outfit is darling. I am so glad she is here and you have a sweet little girl in your house. She is so cute, we can't wait to come see her.
Okay, how did you have time to get CUTE in the hospital??? I forgot my hair stuff, soooo my hair was not looking great~ She looks adorable in all that pink, love the blanket and going home outfit. TOO CUTE!! Have a great week and try to rest if ya can. Maybe we can catch up over the phone on Sunday???
12 comments:
So happy that this little princess has finally arrived at your house! She's such a beautiful blessing - love her to pieces!
i seriously got teary eyed looking at all these pictures. she is just perfect, and i am just so so happy for you!
and by the way, she totally looks like gabe to me. can't wait to come meet her!
I can't believe you have a baby girl in your house! I am so excited for you. She is beautiful.
Love you
Erin
What a beautiful little girl! Congrats! And Seri, who ever looks that good going home from the hospital? Holy Cow. I am a nurse in labor and delivery and know for a fact that no one looks that good going home!
Bring on the pink. That outfit is darling. I am so glad she is here and you have a sweet little girl in your house. She is so cute, we can't wait to come see her.
She is beautiful! Congrats! Girls and pink are so fun! I wish I was there to hold her, give her a hug for me!
What a beauty! Oh,Kennedy is so precious. We are so happy for all of you. We send our love.
Jamie
Okay, how did you have time to get CUTE in the hospital??? I forgot my hair stuff, soooo my hair was not looking great~
She looks adorable in all that pink, love the blanket and going home outfit. TOO CUTE!! Have a great week and try to rest if ya can. Maybe we can catch up over the phone on Sunday???
Oh my goodness, Seri. She is gorgeous! Congratulations to your family!
She is so beautiful and tiny. Were your boys that small? Keep the pictures coming. She totally brightened my day.
She is absolutely precious. I can't wait to see you guys (and GIRLS) soon! Congratulations :)
Congrats!!! She is darling and you look great:)
Post a Comment