It's hard to believe that Miss Kennedy has been with us for a whole week! We had her 1 week checkup this morning and she weighed 5 lb 15 ounces. She measured 18 3/4" long not 20".(Somehow the hospital didn't measure correctly)! The dr says she looks good! She is a great baby and I'm enjoying a good recovery. Yesterday we had to say goodbye to Grandma Lowry.... :( She was a GREAT help to us. We were sad to see her go. Here's a little recap of our first week together! Kennedy didn't like her bath but she did love getting her hair washed! I am lovin her hair! Nothing is fitting her too well...preemie size is too small and most newborn and 0-3 is too big--thats why everything looks huge on her!



8 comments:
She's a doll, Seri!! Adelyn is jealous of her hair! :)
Love to you all!
Johnson's
I think her brothers are going to love her and take care of her! She is a cutie!
Oh my goodness, she is precious! I need to come meet this little sweetheart. I hope you are recovering well. I have been thinking about you today, hoping all is going well. I will give you a call tomorrow, I wanna hear how all of you are doing!!
So cute!!! I especially like the last picture with her all snuggled up. Glad to hear you are doing well.
adorable. She is so beautiful, she makes me a little baby hungry...I better stop looking at your blog!
She is sooooooooooooooo cute, I don't know what to do about it!! And she's tiny! I love her already.
P.S. I love the pic with her and Gabe!
She is so dang precious!! Congrats!! Glad to hear everything went well and continues to go well. What fun times. That household needed some pink :) How fun!!
xoxo
She is so tiny but so sweet. I want to come steal her blankets and take some pictures with Ally wrapped up in them. She looks a lot like you, but I have never met Adam so maybe she looks like him too?? Either way she is such a pretty little thing. It's fun to share our baby news with each other. They will have to grow up to be friends now for sure~
Post a Comment