And just for kicks---this is the new, most popular snack at our house right now......cinnamon & sugar toast. Something we ate as kids and something my kids love -- just mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on buttered toast.... YUM!! It reminds me of the growing up years!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Project Overload
It's the end of January and I think I am done with some of the major projects I had on my list. It all started when I was at the fabric store and saw that the fleece was on sale. The older boys needed new, bigger blankets and I was planning on making them for their birthdays in Aug/Sept, but I knew they could use them now, and I knew it would be easier to make them now than later with a new baby, so I bought the fleece and got to work. I also finished up making these bows (Adam is wondering why she needs so many?!!) and I purchased material for these blankies and this nursing cover. 31 days to go!







And just for kicks---this is the new, most popular snack at our house right now......cinnamon & sugar toast. Something we ate as kids and something my kids love -- just mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on buttered toast.... YUM!! It reminds me of the growing up years!
And just for kicks---this is the new, most popular snack at our house right now......cinnamon & sugar toast. Something we ate as kids and something my kids love -- just mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on buttered toast.... YUM!! It reminds me of the growing up years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, you have been super busy. Must be a little of the "nesting" instinct! he he. Gabe looks adorable in baby's hat!
OMG! Only 31 days left?!?! I can't believe it! You have been busy with all your sewing business! Looks great! The boys' fleece blankets look cozy. How much did you have to pay Tanner to model the kufi?????? (It better be alot)!
LOVING..that cute little Gabe the babe!! I hope he adjust well to not being the babe anymore!! Looks like you have been on fire with the projects- they look fabulous. Cant wait to see the little lady in all those cute hair bows:)
Tell Adam that a little girl can NEVER have too many bows~ I love the cover, very talented. My sewing skills are well....NONE! I have to stick with scrapbooking and bow making and bribe my friend to help me sew stuff.
wow, looks like you have been one busy woman! kinda wishing i had a girl to make cute bows for!
Look at you go girl! I need some of your "productiveness" to wear off on me! My mom's email is sllowry@yahoo.com
Hope your little girl comes with lots of hair to use those cute bows on!!! I was given one of those nursing covers and used it a lot in the beginning. The count down is within site, enjoy all these projects you've gotten done.
Post a Comment