We hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
Friday night we attended an "Easter Celebration" program that one of the ward in our stake puts on. It was INCREDIBLE!! It was such a wonderful way to begin the Easter weekend. I hope to make that a tradition of ours ~ the boys were captivated by the story and actors/actresses. It was really neat!
On Saturday morning the kids received their baskets. This year the kids went on separate scavenger hunts (inside because it was too cold outside)to find their baskets. They were excited to find them and discover the goodies inside! Mr. C had an all day seminar, so it was just me and the boys! After lunch we colored eggs which turned out to be a lot of fun! The funny thing is I found out that all the boys like egg salad sandwiches!
I meant to get a picture of us on Sunday, but maybe because I was asked to teach a class, Gabe being sick, and me being late, it didn't happen. Maybe next year?
For some crazy reason I can't get my pictures to load, so I will add them as soon as I can get it to work!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the boys all dressed up! I love the scavanger hunt idea, maybe next year I will be more creative! I hope you have a great weekend with the girls!! I'll try not to be too jealous:)
Post a Comment