This one's for you, Jeff! A little Red Iguana and some yummy fried ice cream!
On Friday we went up to Heber to visit my Aunt Gwen (basically Grandma Gwen). She is so sweet and fun to talk to. I loved hearing her stories of when she was a girl. She gave us some great words of wisdom and made us all laugh! Jill, I wish you could have been there with us!
5 comments:
Looks like you ladies had a great time! I think I might ned to tag-a-long next time:) I can't believe Gabe is old enough for nursery, isn't he still crawling???? I love that stage when they want to feed themselves, at least Gabe will wear a bib! Carson would throw his on the floor and ruin every shirt he had! I promise I remember that I owe you some cash! It will be in the mail tomorrow!!!!
What a fun, fun weekend. Shop and eat and laugh and cry! So glad we had some time together. It all makes for happy memories!
How fun!!! What a good time. Your mom and aunt look just like Gma Gwen!! You look so cute in those pix :) Makes me miss my cute Gma.
It's fun to get away, cherish those times with your Mom~
Good luch w/ nursey and getting your little one to love it. Just think, now you can listen to the talks in R.S. and S.S.
ps..your Mom and her sister look so much alike!
oops, I meant luck
Post a Comment