Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Trek West

This past weekend we took off to Portland for our nephew's baby blessing and to hang out with the family. We first arrived at Liam's house and got to hold the "little" bundle of love!!
We took a trip to the Children's Museum (see next post) and the kids LOVED it! We hung out with Aunt Rachel for pizza and games.
We attended a family luncheon, enjoyed some yummy food, and the boys played with Liam's cousins and had fun on the little atvs! (Hopefully Liam can join them in a year or so)!



Mr. and Mrs. C joined up with the Sloans (now realizing I didn't get a picture of us) and went to P.F. Changs for dinner! (Oh so yummy). The Bridge Port outdoor mall was pretty cool!

And of course on Sunday we witnessed Liam's blessing.


Caden also went to school with his Nana, who teaches first grade, while Tanner hung out with his parents and Papa.
Now I'm wading through the laundry, unpacking, and trying to get back into a routine!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Fun! Two of the best things in this life...vacations and family :) Doesn't get much better than that!

Miriam said...

Looks so fun! I wish I was there!! I can't believe how big Liam is! He is almost as big as Gabe!!

Natalie said...

The weather in Portlan looks so nice. I bet your boys were excited to get outside and play. I haven't checked blogs for a while...so much to catch up on. Cute skirt by the way in the blessing picture.