I thought I'd post about one of my favorite house cleaning products because I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I only use it about 10 times a day sweeping all the crumbly crumbs under the table and around the kitchen. It's especially fabulous for wood floors because it doesn't scratch. AND the best part about it is it's cordless!! Just push the button and sweep away -- so it's like the old time "Dust Buster" by Black and Decker, but great that I don't have to bend over! And no more dust flying all over -- it's trapped inside! Yay for Swiffer!

Another new product Swiffer came out with is their disposable hand dusters. The only reason I got it was that it's so flexible and soft (especially on our stairwell where you have to get in between the rods). It doesn't snag like my other one.

Ok, last one.
I am really in LOVE with this one. The Febreeze Brazillian Carnaval scent! YUM!

Alright... enough Cinderella tips.
P.S. If you check out their website, www.swiffer.com, they have some great offers/coupons!
Happy Cleaning!
1 comment:
Looks like the Cinderella of Idaho has made it to Meridian! Way to find out all these fun cleaning accessories to make your life easier. Can't wait to see them for myself this weekend!!!!
Post a Comment