Here's just a few pics of our afternoon there......
Grocery Store/Cafe I'm not sure who had a funner time at the grocery store/cafe -- Seri or Tanner? (the only bummer was there weren't any "real" buttons on the cash registers. They didn't do anything -- just for looks :( But the scanner did beep!
Caden's favorite part was the water world. Wet but fun!
The boys could have stayed in here all afternoon, too!
2 comments:
Hey Missy, it looks to me like you are in cash register heaven!! I know that is one of your favorite thigs! Looks like a fun trip, and don't feel bad about the sour milk. It happened at our house, but my kids ate it in thier cereal before I realized. I had some after they went to school-OhhYuckyy!!!! I worried all day they would call me with an upset stomach!
What a blast. I would kill to have something like that in our town.
Oh and by the way, you are so cute! I really love your hair too :)
Post a Comment