So the time has finally come.......
We're moving again! (At least that's what the plan is!)
I thought I'd let you know we are busy packing boxes, cleaning, painting, and packing more boxes.
So I'm signing off for now!
Hopefully we'll have the computer hooked up soon because I have a funny about Tanner I want to post!
Y'all come back now, ya hear?
5 comments:
Good luck and have fun!! Hurry back :)
yes, hurry back!
Seri! I came across your darling blog. I know we exchanged info a while back, but I lost it. I have a blog...email me and I'll send you an invite. jilbowman@gmail.com
Jill Bowman (Coltrin)
Good Luck! Wish we were closer so we could help you guys!! Can't wait to hear the Tanner story soon, and I will do my hubby tag soon, I promise! Don't you want to hear how fabulous your big brother is:)
Hey Girl~ You should write a book on moving! LOL ha!~ We'd love to have Tanner over to play this week, give you more time to unpack! We've been here for 10 months and sadly, I still don't feel all moved it!~ I give myself a year, same as the "after" baby fat! It makes me feel better at least! hahah~
Love ya,
Bonnie
Post a Comment