Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to LIfe, Back to Reality....

So we made it! Whew! Yes we still have a mountain of boxes in the garage, but hey, we're making progress!! The kids have beds to sleep in (instead of a mattress on the floor), they have pajamas to wear to bed (instead of their clothes), and they've had at least one real bath since Saturday and we found spaghettios and corn dogs instead of cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm thinkin that's progress, right?

Today I spent 5 hours cleaning our rental home and I'm so glad to say that's done!!

Now, on to more unpacking and blog checking. I feel like I've been a touch out of reality not having my computer/interenet hooked up, but tonight---- Ahhhh! LIfe is good! The internet is back! Blessed day! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to hear things are going well...I love the unpacking part and making your house your "home" now!! Have fun :)