Today I heard three funnies that I had to share before I forgot.
1- Gabe, Kennedy, and I were headed out to run errands for the morning. As we pulled out of our driveway Gabe asks me in all seriousness, “How was your violin (lesson this morning)?” It took me by surprise that he sounded like an adult but I was smiling big as I told him it went very well, thank you!
2- We were walking towards the entrance of Costco. We walked by a lady that was loading her supplies into her car. As she was taking a big bag of paper cups out of the box it made a riveted sound against the box and Gabe says, “Hey, that car just tooted!” I was laughing so hard!!
3- As we were in the van headed home out of the blue Gabe says “That was so fun going to McCall – thanks Mom for taking us”! My heart melted and swelled as I am so grateful for this sweet little boy! He’s so appreciative and thoughtful. I LOVE the fact that Gabe still has another year of being home with me before he goes to kindergarten. He is a great little buddy to have around and run errands with and he’s such a cute big brother to Kennedy. Whenever Kenz is upset he talks to her in the sweetest little voice to help calm her down! Love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment