Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tanner’s Lego creation

About a week before Christmas Tanner came up with this Lego creation that I had to document since I thought it was so clever! He has a great little imagination and I couldn’t help but chuckle at his creativity in this design.

As you can see he made a lawnmower that is stored under the garage door, and he made walking bricks up to the front door.IMG_0723[1]

At the front door, notice the cute little flower pots at each side, the attached porch light, and the mailbox drop (letters are the money) that goes into the house!  IMG_0725[1]

This is the back view of the house – he built a porch with a barbeque grill on it, and he has an open fire pit going on with of course a tree in the backyard!IMG_0724[1]

Very clever Tanner!  I don’t think I could dream of half of this if I tried! I love your imagination!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So cute and creative! Hope he doesn't loose it!