Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Funnies to Remember

Alright - I just have to write these down before I forget. Tanner has been saying the funniest things lately and I will stay up late tonight just so I can journal about them!
Today I went downtown with all 3 kids (I never do this) to pick up some medicine for Caden's stomach. We went to this older building and had to go downstairs to a natural medicine office. I suspected that it might have a different smell to it, and once we opened the door I guessed right! Gabe especially said "It's stinky in here"! Then he continued to hold his nose the whole time we were there! I'm trying to quietly tell them not to make a big deal of it, but he did! Upon leaving the building Tanner asks me in the hallway, "Mom, are there any old ladies in there"? "I don't know, Tan- why?" "Because it sure smells like it"!! I just busted up laughing!!!

I'm so grateful to be laughin instead of screaming!! It's so nice for a change! (just being honest!)

The other funny was a few weeks ago when we were hanging out in the kitchen and he was on the chair and I was facing him and we were talking about something I don't even remember and when I gave him my answer about something, he gave me this shocked look and his eyes widened. After about 4 seconds he said "Whoa, I forgot to turn my eyes off"!!!!

Thank you Tanner for making me laugh....maybe it's called redemption!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That's good on Tan! I'm still laughing about it!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.