Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Time!

Gabe turned 3 a few weeks ago and he was so excited about his birthday! He changed his mind several times about what kind of cake he wanted, so the day before we decided to go with his newest interest of "Cars" the movie! My real pics of him blowing out his candles are on my camera, but these are what I got on my phone.




I just had to throw this picture in here because it's too funny! I had my sewing machine out and after I was done using it, these two wanted to learn how to sew! I taught them how to sew a straight line and they thought it was fabulous..... but of course I started to get worried that I was either going to have a broken needle or a cut finger pretty soon.... now I'm wondering if they'd be as interested in learning how to play the piano???!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute boys, look at them sewing! Gabe has such a sweet face, is he as sweet as he looks or a terror? hee hee. Glad he had a fun CARS party.

fancythisfamily said...

LOL All it will take is sewing their little fingers once and I bet they will never come near the machine again! ugh! Great photo! It can be used for some serious bribery in years to come!!!