No, I haven't had the ultrasound yet. That's tomorrow. It's late Monday night and my brain won't turn off. Too much thinking going on in this head of mine. On to the post....
I was on FB today reading about a fun tradition a friend does each year with her family in October. How fun -- I thought. I would LOVE to have some unique and special traditions to pass along to my kidlets. We have a few that we have created, or we've passed down and we love them, but I'm always looking for new ideas. I believe traditions are the glue that keeps a family together. Something to look forward to. Something to savor. So I'm coming to you --- what are some of your favorite family traditions (holiday and non-holiday) that you LOVE to experience each year with your family and kids? Anyone???? Please share. Don't be bashful!
2 comments:
I am on pins and needles waiting to hear the NEWS!!! I should have given ya my cell # and you could text me. I will check your blog all day!!!
Traditions??
My family get's together on Halloween for a potato bar. My Mom started this at her house. But we will continue it.SHOPPING the day after Thanksgiving of course. Driving around to see the Christmas lights. Watching a Cristmas movie each night in December. Those are a few of ours.
Congrats on a girl. We are having a girl in December and, like you, I was totally prepared for another boy but when the ultrasound tech said it was a girl I cried too.
I blogged about a Halloween tradition I started this year, come see.
http://richardandjo.blogspot.com/2009/10/traditions.html
Post a Comment