Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random....

I have been clearing some pictures from my camera and remembered I still hadn't posted about Grandma coming over in October! When she arrived we jumped in to making applesauce. I accidentally deleted the picture of Tanner helping, but I did have this one. They both thought the Victorio Strainer was the coolest machine ever... hey, I still think it is. It makes making applesauce a breeze!

Last weekend was our last Saturday of soccer. I think Adam and I were ready to wrap up the season and have our Saturdays back. It was cold and windy and Gabe didn't want to sit still in the chair. I took the camera to Tanner's game and he was so excited to get a trophy and cupcake!! Gabe was home sleeping during the majority of Caden's game, so we only saw the last 15 minutes and I didn't have my camera. He got a medal and a coupon to Red Robins!! Caden has informed us that he wants to play flag football next fall instead of soccer. :( (My heart is crushed) He is such a talented little guy, but I know it's important to let them experience their interests. We'll see what happens.


We had a fun trip to Idaho Falls while Dad worked there all week. The boys enjoyed the break, watching lots of t.v., playing with new toys and seeing their cousins. I enjoyed some shopping for pink time and starting a new hobby of making hair bows...so addicting! Now we're gearing up for Halloween!

3 comments:

Wilkey Party of Five said...

Love the picture with grandma! fun memories for your kids!

Brenda said...

I am impressed! I canned NOTHING this year. It was all I could do to get my house cleaned. I keep saying, next year I will be back and on the ball again. Tell Mr. Gabers Happy Birthday! I agree that he is a darling and sweet year old. Such a Cutie! Take Care, and have fun on your trip:)

Natalie said...

After you make a few bows, post them!! I bet you will come up with some cute stuff!