Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Coming Up!

In case any of you are wondering -- my ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday, and of course I will blog about it. We are planning on blue since that's all we know at our house. Until then......I'll try not to think about it!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I have your date on my calendar and I will be anxiously awaiting. We need to know so we can do some serious shopping!!!!

Miriam said...

That was awesome! I was just thinking that you guys should know soon and I checked your blog really quick to check if you posted it. Tuesday it is! Can't wait to find out!!

sharon said...

Seri, I for one are hoping to see pink on Tuesday!! Looked for you at Time Out for Women-were you there? Good luck but you know that boys are great too!!!

Natalie said...

I am thinking PINK, PINK, PINK!!! It is so fun to be pregnant and due the same time as you. To bad we can't have a baby shower together and just share our babies...

Jill said...

WOW!!!!! I guess I missed a post somewhere, and I know I am behind, but that was an important post to miss. CONGRATS!!!! How exciting. I can't wait to hear!!!!