This past weekend we spent the weekend at a beautiful cabin on a beautiful mountain! We went with 3 other families and it was a great getaway! (Lots of work for the mommas, but that's how memories are made, right?) They tubed down the river, played in the sandbox, played pool, enjoyed a HUGE train table with Thomas the trains (a dream), watched a few videos on the theatre screen and played the Wii. Needless to say we came home VERY tired. Here are a few pics of the weekend fun!
Hey Lady!! I have totally neglected the computer, so I had a bit of blogging catching up to do! Looks like you guys have been busy, and I love the backyard! Aern't you glad it is done?? Glad Tanner is feeling better, and we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks:)
4 comments:
Hey Lady!! I have totally neglected the computer, so I had a bit of blogging catching up to do! Looks like you guys have been busy, and I love the backyard! Aern't you glad it is done?? Glad Tanner is feeling better, and we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks:)
Looks like a fun trip!
I'm so glad you found me! I've looked to see if you had a blog and couldn't find it. I hope its okay if I add you to my blog list. Gabe is SO big!
Looks like lots of fun! Fun train table and sandbox and Gabe in the pot! Fun place for boys to play!
Post a Comment