I also received some beautiful flowers and lists from each of them with the reasons (according to their age) why they love me! I enjoyed listening to them sing to me at church, and enjoyed their homemade gifts from school!
Mother's Day is one of my top 4 favorite days of the year!
3 comments:
I found your blog off of Stephs! our boys are do dang cute. Gabe is growing way to fast. I love his spikey hair. It was so fun to run into you in Sandy!!! Hope you had a fun girls trip.
Seri I covet your hair, clothes and cute boys!! Mothers day is so fun and the gifts from school are the best. If you and Lisa come to I.F. this summer we need to have a reunion. I will call her, she's not a great at email...boo!
hugs!
Well lady, it looks like you have been plenty busy:) I love those funny faces, and am quite impressed with the bargain shopper you married! Looks like hours and hours of fun! Glad you had a great mothers day:)
Post a Comment