Always bring the camera and back up batteries!!!
This weekend we had plenty of picture taking moments, but I failed to bring the camera to the first event. I did remember to bring it on the second adventure, but right when I was ready to take a pic, the "Change Batteries" screen came up. RATS! So... for journaling purposes I will write a quick entry w/o pictures of the fun things we did this weekend.
Friday night -- a family dance at Caden's school! Lots of little sweaty people running around like crazy to some very girly High School Musical music. Ahhh.. it brought back some memories from 7th grade victory dances.
Today we had a picnic downtown and went to the zoo. It felt like EVERYONE was coming out of hibernation because there was a LINE at the zoo (in February)! Crazy! Thankfully we used our family pass and walked right through!
Something funny that Tanner said while we were passing by the Asiatic bear exhibit. First, we couldn't see ANY bear, but we did hear running drinking water for the bear. As we passed by, Caden said, "I wonder where the bear is." Tanner's reply -- "He's in the shower!"
Later tonight as Tanner was looking at a cologne sample on the counter that we got from the mall yesterday, he smells it and says -- "this smells so handsome!" I just had to laugh!
1 comment:
I have learned that lesson over and over again! Paiges class went cross country skiing at school the other day, it was so cute and all of us mom's forgot our camera's! Hope you had fun at the zoo, it was fun to remember going with you guys to your zoo last summer!
Post a Comment